Kron Gracie reveals his secret for good sleep after hard training

 

Not being able to sleep after bjj is a pretty common well spread moment in the community. The issue is especially prominent for those who train in the evening/night hours due to work schedules and other obligations.

Kron Gracie found a solution that works for him:

“I like the edibles a lot, especially if I’m going to sleep because like I’m training like all week, I’m not sleeping that much, I’m running around and then on the weekends I’ll be like a whole f**king chocolate bar so I pass out for 12 hours. Recovered a lot so I’m like ready for the next week. “

As for what’s next for his MMA career Gracie revealed he’s currently renegotiating a contract with Rizin:

“I just fought New Year’s Eve and I’m renegotiating my contract right now. So we’re like in this whole like negotiation. That’s the biggest fight to the contract like you’re f**king doing this. So we’re negotiating right now. We’re going to see.”

When prompted about his next opponent Gracie said:

“I want to fight big fights. That are tough guys. That are going to make a big fight an interesting fight. “


Casa De Luta FightKlub Mainzer Str. 30 66111 Saarbrücken Website: bjjsaarbruecken.de 

Email: acasadeluta@gmail.com 

Comments